Creativity is a form of Madness. Madness becomes Vision. Vision is Awareness. Awareness is the first step to Evolution.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Enhanced Genetics Overhaul


The final cog in my trinity of Oblivion overhauls.
This one makes vanilla races look better, focusing on beautification and character design.
Features:
  • Head06 for almost everyone, including Orcs
  • Skyrimizad Argonians
  • High-Res Textures
  • Every race has been tweaked by facegen data on the CS chargen, which means the base geometry of racial facial features has been altered to make races prettier.
  • A library masterfile setting that contains eyes and hairstyles, which can be used as a resource pack even by other mods.
I focused on character beautification, so I may have gone a bit rogue regarding lore-friendlyness... But I like it that way.

 This is also designed with a few expansion packs which are:
  1. Daedric Races Playable: Golden Saints, Dark Seducers and Dremora
  2. Cosmetic Addons: This adds a ton of custom eyes and haisrtyles and mekes them available in game.
  3. Tweaked NPCs: This is not yet done or released, it's a WIP that aims to modify certain NPC's faces too.
  4. All In One: All the current and released expansion merged into a single plugin, the other plugins can't be active if this is.
Installation recommends using Wrye Bash. For further details, check the readme inside the mod itself, or alternatively, the Nexus page.

Version.2
Now this is the secret part of the mod since it includes lots and lots of custom cosmetic assets for the library that arent supposed to be seen normally on the internet.
Main File: Core v2.0

Expansion Pack #2: Cosmetic Addons v2.0
PASS: hairstylezz

And in case you downloaded v1.0 from the Nexus and want to Update to v2.0
UPDATE v.1 to v.2 Core Masterfile
*To upgrade from v1.0 to v2.0 its only required to download the expansion pack and the update file.*

11 comments :

  1. Hi.... Um, I think the password for the Cosmetic Addons v2.0 doesn't work. Not sure, but typing it in, and copy/paste says invalid password. Sorry to be a bother, but thought I should say something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D= weird... I just tried it again here and it's the right one.
      I tried entering a wrong password and it gives me a corrupt file message. Then entering the right one and I could safely browse the folders in the pack. I even tried copy-paste from the one I wrote here. notice it's "hairstylezz" with no quotes, no spaces and no capitals. open it with WinRar to avoid other program issues.
      I'll try again when I finish downloading, but the files I uploaded are the same one I have here so...

      Delete
  2. I get this message: "The password you have entered is not valid. Please enter a correct password." in red letters. I can't figure it out. I have tried typing it carefully, and copy/pasting it. I also copy/pasted it from your message, and it still hates me. Sorry.

    On a different note, I noticed that the orc lower teeth clipped a bit with the new head, and have attempted to make a fix. I still need to test it in game, but if it works nicely, would you like to include it in your mod? Just thought I'd offer, as if it does work, it will look a bit better. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh... that is seriously weird. I just finished downloading and then extracting. All 5 files open normally.

      As for the teeth... I havent noticed anything weird in mine... and to be honest It kinda messes up my scheme to begin uploading tiny little changes... But I guess I could have a smaller "update" pack circling around and it would be a nice addition, as it's always appreciated to have improvements

      Delete
  3. At this point I can only assume that this is definitely my fault and maybe I'm doing the website wrong or something. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but thank you for checking it out on your end. I would love to get the updates, but whatever the issue is, it doesn't seem to want to cooperate. :( I'll keep trying later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! Terribly Sorry Skye. It was a misunderstanding issue. You should've todl me that you didnt even get to download the file.
      The 4shared folder was passworded too so you never even got to see the files.
      I removed the folder password and now the files should be available

      Delete
  4. Yay! Thank you. I'm not always the best at communicating, so I'm really glad we worked it out. =) I'm super excited to actually download the goodies now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to bother you but for the life of me I can't figure out how to download this. I click download button and it sends me to some kind of ad. Treat me like I'm stupid about this cause I certainly feel like it. I really want the update because you did some truly beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to have bothered you, but finally figured it out.

      Delete
  6. Hello there,
    I can't download the Expansion Pack #2: Cosmetic Addons v2.0.
    Could you reupload?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also very interested in the update. Could you please reupload? The links are invalid.

    ReplyDelete