Well that's it folks.
I survived a nuke XD
Dunno if i got careless, too confident, had enemies, or it was just bad luck.
Some people know what happened but we're not here to talk about it.
In fact... As much as I like to talk about stuff, I'd rather this little haven was from now on like the Fight Club. This means 1st rule about the Oblivion Gate is: You do not talk about the Oblivion Gate.
Second rule of the Oblivion Gate is...well you get the idea...
Friends are welcome as always.
Still need to update and upload old mods. Then I'm considering some kind of symbiosis with my DA profile in our group.
I think I'm gonna keep this place to upload chapters of my story thing which will also be at Nexus. Also of course mods and certain special images from time to time. These last two will also be at DA if they're final versions. Maybe a Journal's a good idea too... got a lot on my head lately...
Anyways hope you enjoy
Friday, September 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Congrats on your new "abode"! How did you manage to have your old posts migrated here?
ReplyDeleteHehe thanks =)
DeleteNot a migration. A replication. I'm putting all my mods again. Still have a few left to go but I'm on it...
Congrats on rebuilding. I think it is very cool of you to not let that bit of bad fortune keep you down.
ReplyDeleteHope this new spot works out well for you!
Thank you whoever you are XD
ReplyDeleteHope it does too : )
Nice to see you have a new site. -RC :)
ReplyDeleteNice to see you pass RC
ReplyDeleteLike I said, friends are always welcome.